Essential Costa Rica Tour
- Duration: 7 Days
We have designed the perfect package so you can
experience and enjoy everything Costa Rica has to offer with comfort
provided by 4 star resorts. With careful attention to detail, the Costa
Rica Monkey Tours Team provides you with everything you need, so you can
experience the most amazing tropical attractions that Costa Rica has to
offer: Zip Line Canopy Tours, Horseback Riding, Sky Walk Tours, Bird
Watching, and authentic Costa Rica traditional Pottery towns, pristine
tropical forests and unspoiled beaches.
The eight day Costa Rica Monkey Tour package includes airport shuttle
transfers, transportation between tour attractions, lodging in some of
the very best hotel options in the country including The Hilton Garden
Inn, El Establo Resort, Hacienda Guachipelin and Hotel Villas Playa
Samara. In addition to that, your tour will include any entrance fees
that may be charged at various attractions and activities, as well as
accompaniment by our fully bilingual guides.
The Essence of Costa Rica
- Explore Guanacaste Costa Rica.
- Eco- Discovery.
- Exciting Adventure
- Costa Rican Culture
- Good Foot & Comfortable Accomodations.
You will arrive at Liberia International Airport where an airport shuttle will meet you and take you to the Liberia Hilton Garden Inn Hotel so that you can rest, relax and gear up for your upcoming adventure.
Right after Breakfast at the Hilton, you will be taken to Hacienda Guachipelin for a fully loaded adventure day tour that includes the Canyon
Canopy Tour, Waterfalls Canyon tour, Tubing Adventure, Thermal waters,
Hot springs, Horseback riding, Cowboy for a day, Walking tours and a
lunch buffet at the restaurant; you will spend the night at Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin.
Right after breakfast at Hacienda Guachipelin, you will be taken to one of the best natural locations the Monteverde Cloud Forest
has to offer. Ranked number 14 as a must see in the world* for a Sky
Walk Tour and Sky Tram Tour, you will be able to see the cloud forest
from a birds eye view. Since the sky tram resides high over the forest,
you will observe wildlife as it happens. After this you will have the
remainder of the evening and will sleep at the Hotel El Establo.
Right after breakfast at Hotel el Establo, you will be taken to Palo Verde National Park
where you will have a river tour and get an up close view of
crocodiles, monkeys and hundreds of species for birds and reptiles. Also
to the Guaitil Pottery town where you will learn Costa Rican traditions
and culture and also visit one of the oldest churches of Costa Rica,
built in 1644 in Nicoya. You will then arrive at Hotel Villas Playa Samara for the remainder of your trip.
You will be at Hotel Villas Playa Samara enjoying one of the most
magnificent beaches that Costa Rica has to offer. Recently voted the N.2
in Central America, Samara is a top destination to relax and enjoy the
sand and sun. Hotel Villas Playa Samara has many other benefits at your
service, with this package you will receive a Kayak Tour to Chora Island
and a 2×1 discount in their Spa. They also have available many other
Tours you can take while you stay at the resort.
Time to go back home!!! The Costa Rica Monkey tour team will take you
back to the airport right on time for your flight back home!!!
Terms and Conditions:
- 15% Taxes and Fees not included.
- Must arrive on a Monday or Friday. (If not you will have to cover any additional nights as an extra cost)
- Schedule traveling is mandatory you can’t skip any activities or traveling
otherwise you may have to cover additional costs of other activities or transportation.
- Additional persons are accepted, charge per adult is $799 and for kids under 12 is
$499 for the whole package, there is a maximum of 2 additional per room.
- Must travel before December 19th 2014.
- Subject to Availability.
- Must sign wavers.
- Airfare not included.
- Some Adventure tours have age, height, weight and health restrictions.
- Must be 18+ to check in at hotels or have a responsible adult for this tour.
- Credit card and valid ID is required upon check ins.
- Please contact our customer service department for an
accurate quote for your selected dates. Please remember that we depart
Monday’s and Friday’s. All prices are in US $ plus fee’s and taxes
- Must be 18+ to check in.
- Credit card & ID required at booking & check-in.
- Age, height, weight, and health restrictions may apply; must sign waiver.
- In case of missed transportation, traveler responsible for own transportation.
- Airfare and 15% fee’s & taxes not included.
- Schedule traveling is mandatory you cannot skip any activities or traveling
in case of missed transportation, the traveler is responsible for
it’s own transportation + may also miss daily scheduled activities
that can’t be rescheduled individually.
- Minimum of half the package price applies for all cancelation
- * Less than 30 days full payment applies to all cancelations